Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snowy Day


Haven't blogged in a while. Not much has happened. I've been very busy with school and life and piano. I went outside and enjoyed the sunny weather yesterday. The funny thing is that I was out for about an hour and I got sunburn on my cheeks. It wasn't too bad, but it was just enough to remind me why I hate summer. I was disappointed when it started to snow today, I was hoping it would stay beautiful. Oh well, at least there's no sunburn for fair people when it snows. I've really been enjoying my Effective Writing class, very inspiring.

Here's a little something, something I wrote the other day...

Yesterday's weather was sunny, the light reached the dark and the permeating heat thawed the ice. The thawing ice caused delicate tinkling sounds as the drops splashed into the pools of waiting water, enveloping the drops and causing ripples of distraction. The weather was beautiful when the sun kissed the snow.

1 comment:

The Schauerhamers said...

Wow what talent! You should write more often and post it on your blog along with a picture. Oh... you just did that :) but you should do it more. It's beeeaaaauutiful!