Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Well, I FINALLY got a job. I'll be working at RC Willey, down on 300 W. as a cashier and customer service representative. I think I'll have a great time working there. My first day will be on Friday! I just went in today to fill out my W-4 and I-9. I also had to go take a drug test... talk about humiliation. I had to pee in a cup while some guy waited at the door and then I had to walk out of the bathroom and hand him my urine... Sorry if that's too much information. But talking about it will be my therapy. I'm also going to start my first day of college on the 20th. I am really, really excited about that. I got my books and student ID Card. Now, all I have to do is get my free bus pass and I'm ready! I'll be getting my license sometime this fall, too.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

How exciting Maddi! Does this mean Josh and I can get a discount at RCW? I am excited for you too! Are you going to be going to a student ward?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Madison! I'm sure you will enjoy your job and school. I think we are buying all of our new appliances from RC Willey.

Tennyson said...

Congrats Madi!! I'm glad your job hunt ended successfully and I'm also sorry about your humiliation although I was laughing hysterically when I read about it!! :D I hope you're having a great time.