Monday, March 2, 2009

"Time may change me, but you can't trace time."

1. I would rather spend time with my family than do anything else.

2. I am starting to see the pathways for my life and I have decided to major in Philosophy.

3. I am a closet David Bowie and Kansas fan.

4. The older I get the more I love music. There's just something so rejuvenating about it.

5. Sometimes I sincerely forget to brush my teeth.

6. I don't believe art is art unless it has something to tell me about life.

7. Mascara is my favorite part of makeup. :)

8. I often feel like there are two parts of me, and I need to learn how to fuse them.

9. I am afraid to grow up, I feel unprepared for what lies ahead.

10. I think the strongest person I know of is my sister.

11. My best friends in the whole world are my cousins.

12. I become sentimental at inappropriate times. lol

13. Milk is probably my favorite thing to drink.

14. I have been told that I should be a writer, photographer, lawyer, and teacher. But I don't think I'll ever know what I want to be (that would make any kind of profit haha).

15. I can't handle when my teachers make grammatical mistakes on the board.

16. I am hopelessly addicted to facebook.

17. I'm a silent dreamer. I fear that if I speak my dreams they won't come true.

18. I don't like driving... but unfortunately it has become a necessity. It is so cleansing to walk and to take time for introspection.

19. I am seriously considering cutting my hair into a fauxhawk this summer.

20. I am deeply distrubed by lobbyists.

21. I feel like technology is an entertaining distraction from truth and meaning that I am all too happy to indulge in.

22. My favorite book in the whole world is East of Eden.

23. There are two things that I can always count on... that I'll be thirsty and tired.

24. I am always happy when people take the time to read what I've posted. :)

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Arden is a very strong girl! That was very sweet!

The Schauerhamers said...

I've always thought that my cousins were by far the best friends anyone could ever ask for. But I would take it a step further and say that you are all my brothers and sisters. There is something very comforting about knowing that they will love you no matter what you look like or how cool (or uncool) you are.

Alan and Shelley said...

I like all your randomness. I still think that you would make an amazing photographer. I guess you can always dabble. I honestly can picture the fauxhawk, and I think your silvery blonde hair is much better long. But htat's just your old aunt.

sara said...

I think that you are a very suprising individual. I could have guessed on some of your randomness but not all. I think that you should not be afraid to verbalize your dreams. I think that we learn a lot about each other when we talk about those kinds of things and you never know when someone else could help a dream come true. Nonetheless, you are amazing. I love your thoughts and ideas. I agree with what Shelley said about the hair changes. See you on the weekend and the party.

sara said...

I think that you are a very suprising individual. I could have guessed on some of your randomness but not all. I think that you should not be afraid to verbalize your dreams. I think that we learn a lot about each other when we talk about those kinds of things and you never know when someone else could help a dream come true. Nonetheless, you are amazing. I love your thoughts and ideas. I agree with what Shelley said about the hair changes. See you on the weekend and the party.

Jennifer said...

Brothers, sisters and cousins are the best kind of friends. I was just remembering when Lizzy and I took you to the hospital in Price and I told them you were Miranda so you would be covered under our insurance. I felt guilty about that for years and worried about being caught. Yu have grown from a sweet, brave little girl to a beautiful young woman.