Monday, January 7, 2008

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy."
-Oscar Wilde


Today was a good day, a pretty decent start to the upcoming week. I'm just really excited for my big dance party on Friday. LOL I have to study for my Computer Tech final and I have to practice to get my Brahms Rhapsody going. Anyway, here are some pics that I took at school today to chronicle my day.


1A, bad hair day...


Fun with Mountain Dew in 2A


Visually Pleasing


She has a fingernail of gold, that girl!


Moving on to 3A...


Comuter Tech's cross curricular report on Denmark.


My friend Megan McPharlin whipping around her beautiful red hair in 3A.


Admiring my shoes in 4A.


Showing off my glamorous besequined shirt. lol


Then I listened to my iPod on the bus home. Yay!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

that is cool! i hope you ahd fun in ny....lol.... you hair is not that bad.

kelsie

sara said...

Okay so are they part of the contest. I love your pictures you really have a knack for photography. You must have the EYE. My favorite one if of you in your glitter shirt. I want you to put some of your other pictures up so we can see them. Then we can choose our favorites.

Alan and Shelley said...

Maddy, I love all your pictures. I think you should be a photographer. I'm with Sara on this, I like the sequin shirt the best. It is very you. You have lots of fun with your photos. Oh yeah, love those shoes too. Great picures. Shelley